Our policies and guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of all of our racers, employees, and spectators. It is important that all racers fully read, understand, and obide by the established guidelines.
- All racers must understand the international Racing Flags and Indicators.
- All racers must wear proper safety equipment, including: headsock, helmet (with visor in down position), and closed-toe shoes.
- Passing is encouraged, since each driver on the track has a different experience level.
- Bumping is NEVER permitted. You will receive one warning, and will be asked to exit the race if you fail to comply.
- You must keep all body parts inside the driver compartment at all times.
- While you are on the track, your helmet visor MUST remain down at all times.